First Time Buyer Mortgage AdviceWe can provide unbiased first time buyer mortgage advice to help you get the mortgage that is best for you.
First Time Buyer Mortgages
Purchasing your first property is can be a daunting and stressful experience. At Bell Mortgage Management we take the stress off your hands and help guide you through the house buying process.
Our aim is to help you get from enquiry stage through to owning your first property in 4 simple steps:
- Step 1 – Contact us to discuss your situation and let us know what your plans and goals are.
- Step 2 – We research the market on your behalf
- Step 3 – A mortgage is agreed in principle, you then can look for property.
- Step 4 – Once your property is found, we can prepare a mortgage application to submit to the relevant lender in order to obtain a mortgage offer.
- Your offer is accepted! We liaise with your solicitor and any other third parties to make the process run as smoothly as possible.
Buying Your First Home
From the outset of your enquiry, we will inform you of the relevant costs and fees which can be incurred during the house buying process in order that you understand the costs before you make a decision to proceed.
We will also inform you of the best ways to protect your mortgage against unforeseen circumstances for example serious illness, death or injury.
We can also help with first time buyer schemes such as help to buy and 95% loan to value mortgages.
© 2018 Bell Mortgage Management
All Rights Reserved
Bell Mortgage Management
5 Whitepark Drive,
Dumfries and Galloway,
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. For mortgages our typical fee is £449, payable on completion and we will receive commission from the lender.